Cheeks Chief Captain

Wow, very powerful and awesome Yes
Kudos to those men who risk their lives Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Hey, evrything about Coast Guard is for every respect! Those guys rock! Punk 😉

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

the coast guard rules especially for the those stationed in kodiak for the bering sea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I have a deep respect for those folks... they do things most others could not handle and 9 times out of 10 they come back to tell about it... those who do not, become legends... that others will tell about.

Either way... ya win.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

great bunch of people who deserve the upmost respect they are an elite group who can go and do anything to rescue people and whenever I think of the blue angles I think ofthe coast gaurd very much great find 😀

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

The Coast Guards of the world get my utmost respect, they do a fantastic job with little recognition!
"The Guardian" great film about the US Coast guard, a bit "Top Gunny" but a great film none the less! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

The Coast Guards of the world get my utmost respect, they do a fantastic job with little recognition!
"The Guardian" great film about the US Coast guard, a bit "Top Gunny" but a great film none the less! 😀

Tottaly agree! Seen the movie, love it! 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...