Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Rank shown

Pro Member Trainee
thunderbird522 Trainee

Hi all, I work for UPSVAC as a captain. On the flyaway fourms, I show up as a trainee. Does anyone know if I can change that?

Thanks, thunderbird522 Smile

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

No, in the same way that if I signed up for UPSVAC I would show up as a trainee or the equivalent begginer rank. The more posts you make here, the better your rank will get.
Welcome to flyaway.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

thunderbird522 wrote:

Hi all, I work for UPSVAC as a captain. On the flyaway fourms, I show up as a trainee. Does anyone know if I can change that?

Thanks, thunderbird522 Smile

Thunderbird 522, your rank on the fotums means nothing. All that matters is what you say and how you behave. No one is going to respect you more if you are a chief captian but you make stupid, inconsidarate posts, brake the forum rules,... And to fulfill your curiosity to become a first officer here on the forums you need to have 100 posts, to become a captian you need 500 posts and 1000 posts is need to become a chief captian.

Welcome to Flyaway! Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

thunderbird522 wrote:

Hi all, I work for UPSVAC as a captain. On the flyaway fourms, I show up as a trainee. Does anyone know if I can change that?

Thanks, thunderbird522 Smile

Thunderbird 522, your rank on the fotums means nothing. All that matters is what you say and how you behave. No one is going to respect you more if you are a chief captian but you make stupid, inconsidarate posts, brake the forum rules,... And to fulfill your curiosity to become a first officer here on the forums you need to have 100 posts, to become a captian you need 500 posts and 1000 posts is need to become a chief captian.

Welcome to Flyaway! Cheers!

You mean people dont respect me for rank man that sucks. jk. Vegasflyer said it man dont matter what your rank is it all depends on your behavior in the forums.

Pro Member Trainee
thunderbird522 Trainee

Ok thanks and by the way, I am not a begginer on flyaway!! Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

thunderbird522 wrote:

Ok thanks and by the way, I am not a begginer on flyaway!! Smile

Sure thing Thundrbird! Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Rank insignia is based only on post count (the number of posts you write). It has nothing to do with you, your ability or your experience.

First Officer:
100 posts

Captain:
500 posts

Chief Captain:
1000 posts

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1 You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Related Topics