This is what I mentioned to you -
The doors even open/close - all thanks to the Eaglesoft guys -
it'll take the Volpar easily

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

I CAN SEE IT !!!

YEEHAAA ! Even my browser here at work decided that it couldn't block that one - wow, how great does that hangar look !

Is that a Cessna Citation X jet in there as well ? Wow, the owner of North East Air Rider must be £££$$$$£££$$$ to be running that.....

Well the hangar looks absolutely superb as it is - perfect for when one or two of teh Beech Volpars go "U/S" from time to time !

What a great facility - Dave I think you're going to be getting approached my Microsoft soon and commisioned for FS2006 design work!

That is really great - I have just got to get out of work today, get home and check out the Volpar.... Thanks Dave ![/b]

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Have tarted it up a bit - discovered something else about the Volpar wheel chocks -

Pro Member Captain

Looks FAB Dave - The Volpar is a sweet little plane, easy to fly, feels old and somewhat heavy (in a reassuring way) and has nearly as much smoke on start-up as the MAAM DC-3 ! Great little plane - especially in N.E.A.R livery".

Pro Member Captain

Yet to read all the flying instructions Embarassed

Pro Member Captain

Isn't she a beauty Dave......

Pop some more shots on when you get her in the Air.... also I bet RadarMan would love to see some of the shots of the Virtual Cockpit and Virtual Cabin.....

you access the Virtual Cabin by using the Hat-Switch on your joystick to turn around and fact thew back of the cockpit, then press CTRL + ENTER to move forward and CTRL + BACKSPACE to move backwards... to move left you use CTRL + SHIFT + BACKSPACE and to move right you use CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER...... (sorry if you already knew that Dave!)

Also, have you seen the smole yet on start-up? She's a big old devil !

Pro Member Captain

Dave, if you want a "Starter for ten" to get her in the Air :-

- Use CTRL + E to start the Engines (Cheat)
- Set Flaps to HALF (3rd position)
- Gently use throttle to taxi her to the end of a runway (she doesn't need much).
- Full power, back end comes up nice and slowly, gently pull back at 80kts and she's away !

Pro Member Captain

Thanks for the shortcuts - I am always looking for the lazy way Embarassed
ATC will need to have a lot of patience and understanding when I am about 😂

Pro Member Captain

I've got the one - lots of moving parts and extras and in all it's naked glory, so plenty of room for improvement!!!. Do you want anything special on it - the coat of arms will be no problem.

Pro Member Captain

Dave - that is a beauty of a Jet - this will elevate North East Air Rider into a serious regional airline ! 😂 Yes, would love that!

If you could stick the Coat of Arms on, and the "N.E.A.R" text, that would just about do it Dave.

While I'm being really demanding - is it an easy job to change the "Proprieter" part on the Hangar, to say "Part of Rogers Aviation".

(It would be good to have this on the Jet too if there is room!). Right, better get myself rated in Citation Jets!

Super work Dave!

Dave.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...