dhc-6_requin.zip GPS/NAV Switch??? PLEASE READ!

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

I appreciate the help on the GPS reciever recieved earlier. But Im looking for my GPS/NAV switch to switch between NAV navigation and GPS navigation on this plane (in game). So I can use GPS to autopilot my approaches. ANYONE??

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

maybe that panel doesnt have a nav/gps button. It should, i havent seen it, but what you CAN do is swap that panel for the Beech King Air Panel. It'll work about the same. Just copy the panel file from the king air folder and paste it into the folder of your aircraft. Presto, a panel with a nav/gps button. Hey, seeing is how you make GPS approaches, maybe you can teach me how? I dont know what to do. I can do ILS though, but if you get some time, explain how the GPS approach works. Thanks!

GringoHomie Guest

All the airplanes have them, but they’re in different places. For example in the Cessna 172 ( the 2-D cockpit mode ) it’s on the upper right area of the panel, next to the DME, but in a Bombardier Learjet, it’s on the upper right section of the panel, to the right of the Master Caution Light. Sometimes you just have to take some time and look for it, and other times the 3-D cockpit mode has the switch in a different place than in the 2-D cockpit mode. What plane are you using?

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

dhc-6_requin.zip

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...