Calling GPS KID!

PH Guest

GPS drop me a line on paul.hand1@virgin.net I have an early xmas present for you. Tried the address I had for you but it bounced 😞

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest

Hi PH,

Sorry for the delay, out on a work visit for a few days do been off-line!

I've just dropped you an email now buddy.

Regards,

David.

The GPS Kid Guest

Oops, that's me by the way, just not logged in !

David / GPS Kid

PH Guest

Tried replying to your email but it bounced also tried another time.... boing! Maybe RS have not paid the bill!!

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

Have a happy holiday🍻

Last edited by George Leach (CDR) on Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total
PH Guest

Thanks for your input CDR I have been making valuable contributions to this forum for some time without asking for anything in return, maybe I should start charging for my technical and aviation knowledge! When I have saved up to join I will pay. If this is the general concensus do let me know and I will pi$$ off.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

PH, You know we feel that you are as valuable as any other member here. We appreciate your valuable feedback as much as we do "paid" members.
People like you, Ed and others add needed insight to the Flight Sim and its problems.

👍

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

PH 👍

🍻

Guest FEM Guest

Seriously, PH, many of the people who reply and post here are guests, and they seem to offer as much information, if not more, than the paying members of the site. I cannot agree to your idea, simply for the fact that I got in for free, being a early joinuing member, and if i had to pay, I would not be able to screw off in class by being on here.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

CDR wrote:

I do not answer guests anymore as they are to cheep to join here.
They should fix this forum so you have to pay to be allowed to post.
Sort of like using Flightsim , c0m
There you pay every year and here it is a one time donation.

That's mean, for my opinion. We can let the "guests" answer and post questions.

PH, everybody loves you! 😉 You are a great help. And you are a real pilot....I appreciate when you help me with different things.

I'm almost finishing High School. Just half a year and it's done. And after that, we can share different things about aviation, because I'm going to become a pilot too. 😀

PH Guest

Embarassed Thanks all, I feel a speech coming on! I was not looking for pats on the back, gratitude but I do not see what difference it makes guest or not. I simply came across this forum by chance, can't remember what I was surfing for, and was able at the time to answer a question for a fellow "pilot" and have done so since reading, digesting and enjoying excellent and informative posts by GPS, FEM,AGUS, Leadfoot, TTT, Radarman, Elkin to name a few (those unnamed I apologise...you are all great). Anyway as a guest I will now fly off into the wild blue yonder and return registered as I raided my daughters piggy bank for the 5 bucks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

ah hell, i directed my reply the wrong way, not PH, CDR. i get all the 'breviations funked around.

pretty soon i'll have FLWAY, RDRMN, GPSKD, AGS, and more Ill

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

CDR, that was an absolutely ridiculous thing to say on this forum and distinctly abnoxious as a lot of your posts have been.

I'm sorry to say it but you really should have some respect for the people that have made this site what it is - and they aren't all members - you seem obsessed with building up your rank on this site (perhaps you are ex-military and the rating is extremely important to you I don't know), and to that end you have inundated this site with often irrelevent or irreverent postings.

There are a set of regular members who have all been unable to get postings on here, or get them noticed because ov your saturation of this site.

PH's contribution on this site has helped me and lots of other enormously, he is a real pilot and provides sensible useful friendly knowledge.

Before you direct your anger at me, bear in mind that I email a lot of the users on this forum off-line, and I am not the only person that shares these views.

Regular viewers / participants of the site will notice that I and others have been noticible by our absence since you joined with your "comments please" demands.

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

TOO Kid and all.
I want to apologies to every on for some of my off beat posts.
Being new here I didn't know the situation of visitors.
If I hurt someones feelings I am very truly sorry.
I am here to help other people,Not hurt them
I'm really sorry as this is not my nature.
Have a good Holiday all.
CDR

Pro Member Captain

CDR,

It takes guts to apologise and I respect that. I know my posting back to you was strong - PH is a major part of this site and I admit I saw red when I saw your post.

Suggest we put it behind us and concentrate on all things Flying from here forward!

Anyway we should all be mourning - BOEING CEASED PRODUCTION OF THE 757 LAST WEEK... THE END OF A CLASSIC !

Pro Member Captain

PH,

Sorry you're having trouble emailing me - don't know whats up with the RSA email !

I've sent you another email address to try. so hopefully that'll work !

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

Just tried it...bounced. traditional methods are best!

Last edited by PH on Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain

Hi PH,

I've sent you my address through on text.....

Do me a favour and text your address through to me at (0796😎 693 637, as I have something to send you too, that I think you might just like!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...