Check out this photo!

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I really like this photo so I wanted to share it with you! I feel great freedom when looking at it. 😀

Last edited by VegasFlyer on Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

And I fell great vertigo 😀...Great picture though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👍

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

wow! that photo-real scenery is awesome! great screenshot!
what are your system specs? what kinda frames do you get? i see no blurries at all!!!!

of course, i am totally kidding. nice pic. if those guys ain't tied off, turbulence could cause some real excitement.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

FREEDOM........!!!!! It scares the crap out of me ...why would you want to leave a perfectly good aircraft 😕 , great photo though 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Awesome 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

ROFL cheezy...

Welsh they ain't LEAVIN... they are CHILLING!

If I was on a Herc crew I'd prolly do the same thing LOL. Reminds me of when I was a kid riding round in the back of dad's pickup with my friends... back then you could do that.... try that today they lock you and your parents up.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

ROFL cheezy...

Welsh they ain't LEAVIN... they are CHILLING!

If I was on a Herc crew I'd prolly do the same thing LOL. Reminds me of when I was a kid riding round in the back of dad's pickup with my friends... back then you could do that.... try that today they lock you and your parents up.

ROFL Me and my friends do that when we go to my family's ranch

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

OMG never seen a better photo this is soooooo cool

I would love to go there for my self but im like 4, 5 or 6000 Miles away so Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

Yeah, I saw it a few days ago at Airliners.net 😉

Awsome photo 😛

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Great shot!. Surprised

Pro Member Trainee
HyePilot Trainee

Really nice picture!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...