Been gone awhile, but now am flying for a living

Pro Member Trainee
ronaldpatton Trainee

Just thought I would check in. I've been busy moving to Arizona for a new job flying a 75 P-Navajo (N573B) for Mexican Gospel Mission. I'm available to help with real-world flying questions. I also now have a 73 Cessna 150 (N11445) that I use for teaching basic flight training and building hours toward my ATP. I still think that FS2004 is a great tool and a lot of fun. Ciao!

Answers 18 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good to see you again.
That sounds like the dream job and yes we can always use another pro to help us here. We can never have enough professional pilots for some of the complex questions (for some of us) answered.

Radar

airpixphoto Guest

This airplane was lost about a month after this posting at Gallup, NM. I hope it was not the guy who posted here that was killed in the crash.

Madbrit Guest

Although no names are given in the reports, unfortunately it is very likely it is the same person. I would be more than happy if Ron or anyone else can tell us otherwise.

NTSB and other reports indicate the pilot/owner of N573B was killed in the accident.

I've checked his FAA registration and Medical Certificate and they have not been renewed.

The second aircraft (N11445) is now registered to another owner.

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

I tried to send him an email through the little email icon, however it told me "invalid session" -- Any ideas?

Pro Member Captain

Ladies and Gentlemen, I regret to inform you that I have indeed identified the victim as Ronald Patton ➡

May he rest in peace

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

May he rest in peace.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

He was so excited about going. RIP my friend RIP.

Radar

Pro Member Captain

RadarMan wrote:

He was so excited about going. RIP my friend RIP.

Radar

Strange how these things happen in the most unexpected times -- At least now, he can fly forever, and never worry about the next pay check -- RIP

BashDaBish Guest

Puts life into perspective. The fact he had posted on here alive and well looking forward to life makes it so much harder to comprehend.

Rest In Peace

Greg

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

A tragic and unfortunate accident - Rest In Peace.

May He R.I.P.
His excitation about his job, a great time in his life has ended it. Let us hope that now, he can fly forever in the heavens, In peace, and without worries.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

RIP

May He R.I.P.
His excitation about his job, a great time in his life has ended it. Let us hope that now, he can fly forever in the heavens, In peace, and without worries.

Jamie4590 Guest

Rest In Peace Mr Patton. You paid the ultimate price doing something you loved and we can all draw strength from that.

Your memory lives on in our hearts.

NathanJenkins Guest

He died doing his job, he was a well respected man, cheerful, keen to do what lay ahead.

You will never be forgotten, may your soul rest in peace

RIP my friend

Nathan

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

This is really sad, RIP Crying or Very sad 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

i can not belive this! R.I.P.

Jamie4590 Guest

It would be very nice if flyaway created a permanent memorial for this gentleman.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...