Acceleration Freezes when I Save or Change Fuel Flight

Pro Member Trainee
AtomicNutz Trainee

Greetings all,

I have FSX installed with SP1 and then I installed the Acceleration. Everything works great except when I go to Save a flight in progress, or Change Fuel from the menu while in progress, It freezes and I have to reboot my system. Its not a hardware problem because I can select Change Aircraft and it works fine. I never had the problem before the Acceleration. Does anyone know a fix? Do I just Uninstall the Acceleration?
Thank you for your time!

My system specs:
AMD 5200
BFG 7950 512 OC (DX9) No reason for DX10 yet.
2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 SDRAM 800
Windows XP SP2
Can run at about 30FPS Med/High settings. 15 on Ultra.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That's a new one.
Uninstall Acceleration, see if FSX works without it.
If it does reinstall it and see if the problem is still there.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
AtomicNutz Trainee

Thank you Radar! Ill give it a shot and post results in case someone else has the same problem.

Pro Member Trainee
h45mati Trainee

i have the same problem and i have reinstalled flight simulator and with out the aceleration pack it run ok but when i installed the aceleration again its freze
i like to use the aceleration becose the fps are better and the new planes,please somebody have the solution to this problem?
sorry for my bad english

Pro Member Trainee
Dudds Trainee

I have this issue too! I have run FSX Deluxe for a year - with SP1 - no issues. However, on loading SP2 (which I thought I'd do even though I don't have Acceleration, just in case it contained any useful features), FSX regularly freezes on trying to save (I've not tried the change fuel option).

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...