Error 1935 consequemce

Pro Member Trainee
letmepass Trainee

Hellow again! 🙂 now i want to ask for the solution (if you know) for my problem.. So, i have mfs delux installed..actualy when i installed it i got an arror 1935 and reading this forum i made as it was writen (copied files, added msxml4.manifest file in directory and it worked for me). FSXD runs perfectly, BUT, i cannot use for example FDC live cockpit. when i run fsxd and fdc, in fdc i press connect button and it shows me "IPC request contains bad data - check FSUIPC version (3.2 or later required)"..Ok, i red forums and found FSUIPC updater, downloaded, runned and..Another error - "Your fsx installation is incorect! The version of simconnect installed will not load FSUIPC 4. You may need to repair FSX installation to rectify this first. No changes has been made by the program." I thought that FSX SP1 will help, but it shows error that it needs FSX (how i understood not FSXD)..So if there is a solution, please help, because i dont know it.Thank you ❗

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
letmepass Trainee

Is there anyone who has this problem? or maybe knows how to get it working (install the game without the error) ? thank yuo, waiting for answeres, any help will be usefull!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Count 7 down in the announcements and see if that helps.

http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=54

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
letmepass Trainee

Thanks man, but i have don it 3 or 4 times:] in variuos ways..:] if i remmember well it says that the problem is with fsxd, i need to reinstall it and then run the setup:] but i cannot instal it normaly to use FSUIPC ;[

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know what you have that you need it, I don't use one (new).

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...