airline pilot

Pro Member Trainee
chezney Trainee

i want to be a pilot. can anybody help me?
thanks for your help 😀

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Some researching on Google will help. PPRUNE is the site you're looking for.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

See what airline want would like to fly with in the future.

like lets a AA (amercan airlines) thay should tell you what sort of grades you will need and what training you will go through.

Also Welcome to Fly Away 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

chezney wrote:

i want to be a pilot. can anybody help me?
thanks for your help 😀

Welcome to the forums. It's a long and an expensive process to become an airline pilot, but sure pays off afterwards.

Pro Member Trainee
shirke Trainee

First Lesson take a look this site. http://www.beapilot.com

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

One crucial starting point is to see if you're medically fit to become a pilot. If you want to become an airline pilot you'll need to take the Class 1 Medical Test; if you want to become an private pilot you'll need to take the Class 2 Medical Test.
If you want to become a pilot in the UK have a look at the UK CAA website for the requirements for Class 1 Medical Test.

Pro Member Trainee
Prozac919 Trainee

PPRune is not the place to go unless you want to be discouraged. There is a lot of unhealthy stuff there. Airlinepilotcentral.com is the place to go. Willflyforfood.cc is also a good site. Check your PM.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Thats a funny question.

Here is the ANSWER ! >>>

1. REspect your parents.

2. Study above 80% average

3. Take the courses you need at school ( physics, chemisty, english, languages)

4. Apply for a flying school near your house and start suding from ground school-PPL-to commercial .

5. Apply to university or aviation collage.

6. Look for your airlines and what are they looking for as a pilot.

7. Have fun and enjoy your life.

VIP: Study good ^^🙂 trust I have experianced that, I am grade 11 and I am heading for aviation univercity in Toronto. To be accepted you gotta study good. Good luck in the future man 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

emerald_flag wrote:

what about for a controller what do u need to do?

http://www.collegegrad.com/careers/trans02.shtml

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...