hi i want to be an commercial airline pilot. i love flying. can some one give me infor on how to become a piolot. what courses i need. the salary and training etc. please tell me or give me a website where i can find the answers. thanks 😛
1 Answers
Assuming that you are in the UK, you might find this interesting:
http://www.taysideaviation.co.uk/flying/learning/index/trainingairlinepilot.html
Here's another link:
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain