Engine

Pro Member Trainee
jetguy99 Trainee

How do you turn off the engine? I do auto shut down but i is still on. I need to know this because i am trying to get the jetway open i have down loaded the list of controls but it doesn't say.

PS: I have cargo doors open and regular doors open.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

pull up the throttle controls from a NEW View -> Aircraft -> throttles.

then pull them back. You can also do this in VC mode.

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

you can also assign a new key (or a combination of keys) to shut the engines down.

Pro Member Trainee
paulchris2 Trainee

The easiest way is to press Control+Shift+F1. The engines with shut off completely.
Paul

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

I believe to turn the engine(s) off, the default command is "Ctrl+Shift+F1" all at the same time (do not press +)

Hope this helps

-Orion

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed this info was already posted

Pro Member Trainee
jetguy99 Trainee

Thanks everyone

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...