Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

how to load flight plan into Level-D 767?

nottobe
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:00 am 

I know there is a Level-D forum, but I can never get in that forum even I am a registered member. My problem is: after loading flight plan with FS9, there is nothing in the aircraft computer. I saved the flight plan with a file name of less than 8 characters, I couldnt find the plan loaded in the a/c. Any idea?
ARD-DC
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:06 pm 

Hi Nottobe,

Bit of a late reply, but I haven't frequented flyaway lately, sorry about that Smile

The LDS 767 (fortunately!!) does not use the default FS9 flightplans. You have to enter one into the FMC. There are various ways to do so, the most realistic one available to simmers (to my knowledge, that is) is to open http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/ , enter the departure and destination airport, and the appropriate FL and it will return a proper flightplan.

Then start keying in the waypoints and airways using the RTE key on the FMC....

Writing the whole process out would take a while; you just need to have done it once. But after a while, you'll be able to do it with your eyes closed.

Anyway, if more is required, do ask.
Nebuluski
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:23 am 

Use a product like FSBuild whihc allows you to export a Flight Plan in .rte format amongst many others!
Cheeks
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:11 am 

Nebuluski wrote:
Use a product like FSBuild whihc allows you to export a Flight Plan in .rte format amongst many others!

Welcome Nebuluski, if you look closely, you will see that this posts last reply was in January this year! It's not really worth going to the effort of posting to old posts like this, as nobody will use your great advice! Wink
Please direct your complaints to the moon, they might care there.
Rowz2002
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:14 pm 

Sorry Cheeks, your wrong. I just learned how to do something that will relieve my frustration from the reading of Nebuluski's post., You were dead wrong!
Cheeks
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:03 am 

Rowz2002 wrote:
Sorry Cheeks, your wrong. I just learned how to do something that will relieve my frustration from the reading of Nebuluski's post., You were dead wrong!

Erm, ok.... Confused
What I was trying to say that it wouldn't help the OP as he doesn't visit here anymore or hasn't posted to this thread in a while, therefore showing that the OP doesnt really care about this problem anymore or has either solved it. This thread was a QUESTION, and the ANSWER arrived to late. Do you understand where I am coming from?
Please direct your complaints to the moon, they might care there.
kihew

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:09 pm 

Let me post here the ARD-DC and Cheeks' answers were helpful to me 7 years later Smile. Google sent me here!