Sun position incorrect?

Pro Member Trainee
paulchris2 Trainee

Hi Folks,

I was flying the 'Missing Coworker' mission and noticed that the time on my panel was 16:30. But I was flying east and the sun was pretty much at my eye level. Wouldn't that make it early morning. Is there a way to properly calibrate the time? Or is this just a bug in this particular mission?
Cheers,
Paul

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

I've noticed that as well. However, I think the time that is on the clock is usually GMT - not the time zone you're in. I could be wrong on that, but that is what I have found during free flights. Given that mission co-worker takes place on the west coast - it would either be in the Pacific or Mountain time zone. So that'd be either GMT-8 or GMT-7 respectively.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...