Node gear in the asphalt

Pro Member Trainee
SimmerGuy Trainee

I am running FSX Deluxe with SP2. I have no add-ons except FSUIPC.

I am using the stock Cessna 172 SP and in the Spot View it appears that the nose tire is in the asphalt up to the rim. I checked all the other single engine and light twins that come with FSX Deluxe and they all appear correct on the ground.

The nose gear in the ground is apparently only a visual issue as it does not cause any problems taxiing or landing. Its just a visual bother.

I am not sure when this started but I think it was when I installed SP2, at least that is when I first noticed it. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it short of reinstalling FSX?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
SimmerGuy Trainee

Sorry about the typo in the subject. Should have been "Nose gear".

Pro Member Trainee
undelivered Trainee

SimmerGuy wrote:

I am running FSX Deluxe with SP2. I have no add-ons except FSUIPC.

I am using the stock Cessna 172 SP and in the Spot View it appears that the nose tire is in the asphalt up to the rim. I checked all the other single engine and light twins that come with FSX Deluxe and they all appear correct on the ground.

The nose gear in the ground is apparently only a visual issue as it does not cause any problems taxiing or landing. Its just a visual bother.

I am not sure when this started but I think it was when I installed SP2, at least that is when I first noticed it. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it short of reinstalling FSX?

I also have this problem but not with stock aircraft but it happens on 2 of my add/ons Red Arrows Alpha jet and Eurofighter Typhoon its a real pain trying to take good ground screen shots and as yet haven't found a cure anyone?

Pro Member Trainee
SimmerGuy Trainee

It just dawned on me that this might be a representation of a flat tire on the nose gear???

If so, what is the keystroke for REPAIR?

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

you have to set it in your controls, i belive its under "Refuel & Repair Aircraft"

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...