boarding gate

leul Guest

How do I start from the gate instead the default runway?
What key should I use to pull back (bck up in cars)

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Go into the airport selection screen and pick your airport, then look toward the bottom of the screen and you'll see a box that lets you select your airport position, click the pull down arrow and pick a gate/ramp/parking spot.

To back up, use SHIFT+P then right after that, hit 1 or 2 to turn left or right respectively.

Pro Member First Officer
mako (makonnenl) First Officer

Thank .

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Any time bud! 🙂

need help Guest

after i landing in flight S 2004..
i dont know how i can call the gate for passenger???
smebody plz tell me----->>>what i have to do after i landing???

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

There are no moving gates(Jetways) for passengers in default Flight Simulator 2004, you would have to download scenery for a specific airport that contained jetways. You can't call the gate for passengers, there are no passengers. After you land, taxi to the gate, shutdown. The end.

need help Guest

where i have to download scenery??

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

need help wrote:

where i have to download scenery??

Here is a great site with links to over 500 flight simulation sites:
http://www.tony.smiths.btinternet.co.uk/fsgate1.html

need help Guest

hi man...
i download scenery update versian 9.1 but steal it doesn't work...
can you tell me which scenery i have to download?????TNX..
MY EMAIL------>>>>mehrshadinuse@yahoo.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Here are two very popular airport sceneries with moving jetways ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2635/fs2004-bremen-germany-version-30-eddw-scenery/

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2636/fs2004-boston-logan-intl-airport-scenery/

Both are well documented which makes installation and use of the moving gates easy.

mehrshad Guest

but those are for only boston airport i want to have i gat and moving jetways in every airport can i get it or no?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

No. I only gave you two examples but there are many more in the file libraries if you look around. You will have to install each one individually though. Radar Yes

anybody know a software to add gateways ur self!

poo-poo Guest

rwy12 i believe does it too??? not sure , searh google or yahoo searh for rwy12

poo-poo Guest

if you want jetways that move, you may need a dynamic object placer. maybe someone mite know of a good one?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...