Hi all

Pro Member Trainee
Fatall Trainee

hi
im now just answering some quistens you asked me in a pb
so i had al mail that some one ordered fs9 and ask me what for addons etc.

first of al i dont have a brillant pc or something its just the configuration

i have real enviroment and nothing else to get my fs9 textures (i may go to tweak my fs) but the addons are all payware i dont fly default anymore and with a normal/good pc you can get a really nice fs.
you can go to your ati or nvidea center, you can find it rightdown in the iconbalk
so dubble click on it and you can configure your settings
if you have a low pc you must set everything to about close to performance.
and if you have a normal pc set everything in the middle
good pc everything in the middle but for the best perfomance set your anti aliasing( in fs this wil take the smooth effect DONT SET IT ON on YOUR FS9SETTINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
and then you can see whats the best for your settings .
i use fraps to capture screens and i save them on png format in photoshop or a other program i set them to jpg for you guys so it loads a lot quiker.

i prefer myself pmdg(Eats fps(frames per second)

project opensky its for free.
CLS payware (can handle with a normal pc)
and some little general aviation aircrafts like the cessna or dornier or katana or that kind of thing:
digital aviation
Carenado
flight1 its all payware but then you have really nice aircrafts.

i can explain here about anti aliasing or other grapich things but then it would hard to understand cause im dutch and some words i cant translate into englisch.
but just go and take a look at your controll panel for your grapich card (
most of the time its ati/nvidea its just what you may have.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Fatall Trainee

haha okay then it was helping nobody

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Can you list your specs ❓

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...