737-300 on fsx?

Pro Member Trainee
cudster Trainee

Can anyone help?
Is it possible to download a 737-300 on fsx with all the new features that are offered by fsx, such as virtual cockpit, right hand seat views and use of the fmc etc?

I downloaded the air new zealand 737-'300' but it appears to have a ng cockpit view however I would like the 'classic' view.

Thanks for any help.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

Hi there is a new version of a b737-300 from www.wilcopub.com for FSX ,
it i call 737 pilot in command X and i believe it has the classic cockpit with all the FSX features. You also get the 400 and 500 models as well.
This looks like a quality product and i think i will add this my fleet as i am also looking for a good 737. I mainly fly the big jets like Level D 767 and PMDG 747.

Pro Member Trainee
cudster Trainee

Thanks for that Llain, looks like PIC is a good option

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

hi i just downloaded this plane from www.justflight.co.uk website and the upgrade is free from FS9 to FSX, if you want this vista version it is only £5
which is great value.This only applies if you bought 737 pilot in command from justflight not wilco i think.
It is well worth checking that your FS9 planes can be upgraded for free or at discount prices.
It was your post that got me looking for the 737 so thank you i now have a good plane for shorthaul flights.

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

sorry the website is www.justflight.com

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...