Looking for a 737 300?

Well i have searched the biggest download libraries and there are lots of 737 300, but i wanted to ask if there is one in patricular that is the best of all, with the Continental Textures and freeware. 😀
Thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest

I forgot to mention that it is for FS 2004

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

heres a nice one

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=59430

and i also recomend getting a panel and soundpack, then that will be a really nice plane

Thanks atreyu!! I downloaded the plane and its very nice I also found a nice panel for it thanks!!

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

glad to help 😉 , btw what panel did you get cuz i can't find a nice 737 panel?

I got the one from Avsim put on the search greg 737, the panel is similar to the original but with some changes.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...