Hi I have a fs4 in english but I want change all the word in italian how can do?
Someone don't krow if there are a file that can do it?
tanks
3 Answers
Hello,
Do you mean for every button, control and guage to be in Italian ?
Sorry - Don't think this is possible of FS.
Not every bottom but trasformer the game like the fs4 italian.
I tink a pach italian is not possibile?
Tanks Rowen
I don't think that it is, but I'll check later.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain