okay guys i just ordered AES thing for the jetways to move but it says pending and when i go to download it it says that your download link has expired help please what does pending mean thanks! 😀
2 Answers
Amazing what google can do:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:pending&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title
oh its still pending wait im a
it said to download from the main menue of the site dah 😀
By 
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Captain