real environment extreme?

Pro Member First Officer
jetman35 First Officer

Does anybody know when Real Environment Extreme will be available?

Jetman

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

check there and check fsx screenshots. He says he has posted it but I got chewed out for asking about it cause I couldnt find out the release date so dont do what I did.

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Tim told me this

Warlord.. release slated for 1st quarter.

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

I really hope it is released in the 1st quarter as i am looking forward to this addon

Pro Member Trainee
timest Trainee

Bawls327:

Sorry you got 'chewed' out 😞 but I don't believe I would have done that. But as warlord40 stated, we are shooting for a Q1 release. Everything is going well, and beta will start REAL soon.

Thanks again for your patience AND support. 🙂

Tim

Pro Member First Officer
jetman35 First Officer

Timest

Just curious, will these new cloud textures display building storms with cloud tops up to 55k? Or display rain falling in the distance? Also, in more detail sometimes you see anvil type thunderheads displaying upper air wind current direction.

I know these are detail extremes but to mimmick the clouds that do this would be awesome!

Jetman

Pro Member Trainee
timest Trainee

Hi Jetman 🙂

If you go to the link below, you can see some of the progress... WIP, but nonetheless it gives you the idea:

There are plenty of pages in that post to flip through to give you a more complete picture of what we're striving for.

Regards
Tim 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...