PSS AIRBUS

Pro Member Trainee
DIMITRIOSCOOL Trainee

Does anyone know where to get a lufthansa livery for any of the PSS A319, A320, A321?? ❓

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

AVSIM???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

iFDG textures are not compatible with PSS Doh!

Pro Member Trainee
DIMITRIOSCOOL Trainee

av sim doesnt have any

Pro Member Chief Captain

did you try googling PSS A320 textures?

Did you check Just Flight to see if they still sell the texture packs for it?

Did you really look?

edit- PSS is still out of business for now. The only way you MAY be able to get liveries is through just flight... and they are payware.

Last edited by Drew B (belgeode) on Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
DIMITRIOSCOOL Trainee

I tryed google and and i aint buying no paint, if its only payware i just forget bout it, stop being so agresive dude. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Not aggressive at all...

I checked myself....

Not available as freeware.

Your best bet is to wait till PSS goes back in business... which I dunno when that will be.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

DIMITRIOSCOOL wrote:

I tryed google and and i aint buying no paint, if its only payware i just forget bout it, stop being so agresive dude.

Three guys trying to help you and that's all you got to say?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

DIMITRIOSCOOL wrote:

I tryed google and and i aint buying no paint, if its only payware i just forget bout it, stop being so agresive dude.

Three guys trying to help you and that's all you got to say?

How about we leave our 'agression' to our selves and let him find what he is looking for on his own Neutral

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...