pss a319 problem

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

hello, i got the pss a319 with america west and usiar liveries and there are no textures for the landing gear and engines. has this hapened to anyone else, or does anyone have an idea to fix it, i really like them but its anyoning not haveing grey engines and wheels 😕

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Are you using FS2004 or 2002? I think most PSS products are geared for 2002 (except their A340 I think).

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Have you checked PSS's website to make sure you have all the Airbus patches installed? Mine works fairly well in 2004, but only after putting those on. Also, did you buy the liveries, or download them off their site? Sadly, some of the freebees are pretty carelessly done and can fall outside the aircraft boundaries (leaving just the grey visible). I payed for the United livery off their website and am really blown away by the quality of that...

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

do you have a link on where i can download those patches

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...