annoying morse code beeping

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

hi..i have levled 767 300, on fs 2004...when i do there tutorial cyvr to ksfo, i have that morse code beeping the whole flight...does anyone know how to shut it off??? i dont know what it is..thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

veshagoo wrote:

hi..i have levled 767 300, on fs 2004...when i do there tutorial cyvr to ksfo, i have that morse code beeping the whole flight...does anyone know how to shut it off??? i dont know what it is..thanks

That's the identifier for the navigational radios. I don't have your program so I can't tell you exactly which button to press but there is a audio selector button/switch for the No. 1, No.2 and ADF navigational radios that you need to switch these all off. This has no effect on the operation of the radio.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Yeah like the Capt said... you have your Nav 1 or 2 radios on... it's picking up the ILS codes for runways as you fly over them.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

emerald_flag wrote:

press Q

🙄

He meant the morse code not everything

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Turn the identifier off in the audio panel. It's usually near the bottom of the radio stack in commercial airliners.

Pro Member Trainee
DubbStyle Trainee

This did not work for me. I still get the beeping.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...