Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

User32.DLL Error

Pro Member Trainee
DATTEK Trainee

This is the error I get.

AppName: fs9.exe.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.30612 ModName: user32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.1106 Offset: 0000a324

I have a P4 2.5GHz, 1.2GB RDRAM, GeForce 3 nVidia Card w/ 64MB. I have the game installed in a different partion in order to format whenever necessary my Drive C and don't have to reinstall all my games.. That has been working for me for almost a year now after formating the machines at least 2 or 3 times. The only difference right now is that I currenlty have installed the Windows XP SP2. I don't know if that has something to do with the user32.dll or not. I know that FS 2004 uses a folder that is located at My Documents folder.. which I also have in a different partition for the same reasons, and as I said, I've been like that almost a year after 2 or 3 formats. I would like to get a solution instead of an interrogation of what are my specs, or the softwares I have installed. If you truly know what the user32.dll do or if it's replaced with the SP2 or not I should get an answer right away. Otherwise please say "I'm really not sure" or "I need to find out more about that.. " There aren't many options here nor solutions.