User32.DLL Error

Pro Member Trainee
DATTEK Trainee

This is the error I get.

AppName: fs9.exe.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.30612 ModName: user32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.1106 Offset: 0000a324

I have a P4 2.5GHz, 1.2GB RDRAM, GeForce 3 nVidia Card w/ 64MB. I have the game installed in a different partion in order to format whenever necessary my Drive C and don't have to reinstall all my games.. That has been working for me for almost a year now after formating the machines at least 2 or 3 times. The only difference right now is that I currenlty have installed the Windows XP SP2. I don't know if that has something to do with the user32.dll or not. I know that FS 2004 uses a folder that is located at My Documents folder.. which I also have in a different partition for the same reasons, and as I said, I've been like that almost a year after 2 or 3 formats. I would like to get a solution instead of an interrogation of what are my specs, or the softwares I have installed. If you truly know what the user32.dll do or if it's replaced with the SP2 or not I should get an answer right away. Otherwise please say "I'm really not sure" or "I need to find out more about that.. " There aren't many options here nor solutions.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...