Good evening gentlemen 😀 , i was just wondering if anyone knew of a utility that gives you the fuel used from startup to shutdown rather than using the kneeboard estimate? Thanks 🙂 .
2 Answers
Welshflyer wrote:
Good evening gentlemen 😀 , i was just wondering if anyone knew of a utility that gives you the fuel used from startup to shutdown rather than using the kneeboard estimate? Thanks 🙂 .
Good Question...the kneeboard estimate in my experience is not very accurate.....
I havent been able to find one...
You could try this one Gentlemen:
http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=fc20b2.zip&Author=&CatID=root
If you think it's good, I'll try it myself 😛
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Trainee
Chief Captain