installing downloads into Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Pro Member Trainee
chazace Trainee

I have downloaded a new plane onto my computer...how do I install into MFSX for use with the game?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

I'm a little confused because you say FSX aircrafts but this is in the FS2004 forum so if your are just talking about FSX then try these links,

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Its very simple once you know how.

And

to FlyAway.

Last edited by Chris Morris (morris91) on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Morris make that Welcome sign a bit bigger and flashier 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

To your credit Morris you didn't add to chazace's confusion by directing him to the archaic 1800 post. 👏

Pro Member Trainee
chazace Trainee

It did work as advertised and I thank you for your help!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...