Control axis problems...

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

My last few weeks with fs have made me want to kill babies (not litrally).

After HOURS of screwing about with settings i have finally got my throttle quadrent to work with reversers YAY!

BUT... now for some reason i have no control what so ever over the Prop and Mixture on my pison engine a/c

This works neither with the 2 remaining throttle leavers on the throttle quadrent or on the yoke and i have been into the assignments and tried assigning them on both devices.. I have also double checked in the realisn that auto mixture is off.

Can anyone help and advide will be much appreciated, I need to fly >_<

Thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

C'mon sombody must have good expieriance at setting up the ch quadrent..

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Calm down and tell us WHAT exactly you have... brand name model number computer system etc etc.

WE cannot help if we do not know what to help you with.

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

Ok *deep breath*

Ok all my fs gear is CH USB (Yoke, Peadles and Throttle Quadrent)

I recentaly brought a Throttle Quadrent and setting it up is proveing to be a real pain.

I have downloaded and installed the latest CH Manager.
And I have the 11 page CMNOTE document which helps with setting up the throttles for FS2004.

ALL my controls work fine in the manager calibration..
I did have working reversers till today now they are activateing randomly at idle position again. I am guessing my only real choice is scripting the detent in the manager.

The detent 240 and deadzone 4 calibrated in FSUIPC (registered payware) is not proveing very reliable for me.

And since I have added the throttle quadrent my Prop and Mixture leaves are no longer functional either on the yoke or throttle quadrent no matter which axis i assign the control to in the FS options which does detect the input yet in the sim it wont do anything.

As i said I have checked in the ch manager and ALL axis respond 100%.
In the sim my 4 indervidual throttles are good apart from the idle/reverse issues..

My system is:

Custom Build
Win Xp /SP2
Intel Dual Core 3ghz
2GB Ram
Gforce 8800

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

Can no one help?

They work fine in FSX but not FS9

I have a £150 pice of plastic here that is usless unles i get help..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...