Blohm und Voss 141

Pro Member Trainee
maddoc Trainee

Well I've been sitting here in my submarine U593 in Texas, wondering if the whole place was going to get washed away. Good time as any to develope a hunchback hovering over a keyboard. My latest project was a Blohm und Voss 141. A very odd assymetric airplane built just for the view. The vc turned out pretty neat i think. You only have air speed and altitude and I had to sort of combine them to get them in. The bv-141 had no dashboard, only a panel with some raised gauges by the pilots left side. but the view was spectacular!

I left the German crosses, but nixed the swastikas. I've included the fsds file so repaint it yourself if you are a history purist, or just want one in barber stripes.
note there are two pages of downloads now.

comments or questions at maddoccanis@earthlink.net

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...