Time Zone?

Guest Ed Guest

I am just curious in what time zone Fly Away exists. I am posting at 10:08 US Pacific time.

Ed

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest

Guest Ed wrote:

I am just curious in what time zone Fly Away exists. I am posting at 10:08 US Pacific time.

Ed

And my post was timestamped 6:24 PM. Eight hours ahead (and some change)-- zulu time? Where are you guys?

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ed, I'm on the West Coast (U.S.) also, they are located in the UK.

The clock is off by some minutes.

Radar

Guest Ed Guest

Okay, I was just curious. The US and German flags are at the bottom of some of the pages, I thought maybe the site was based in Germany.

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No besides this website they also have one in Germany.
All web boards are set to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), this way they all have that standard, you set it for your own time.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/time.htm

Radar

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

RadarMan wrote:

... Again Hack

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

flyaway wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

... Again Hack

...Still Nope

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...