Ich habe seit Tagen, den Flugsimulator geschlossenzuladen. Leider komme ich nicht weit. Wenn ich den Button "entfernen" klicke ausgewählte eine Auswahlfenster mit dem Pfad, auf den ich entfernen möchte. Dann läuft ein blauer Balken von Links nach Rechts. Wird wird wird, mit wird sein wird geladen und wieviel Bytes bereits gehört wird. Bei einer anderen 990 Mbytes wird der Download erhalten und die Anzeige "Flugsimulator ist installiert" wird erledigt. Wenn ich dann auf "Spielen" klicke, sehe ein schwarzes Bild und das war's dann. Habe schon x-mal deinstalliert und wieder installiert. Mehr als 1 Gbyte werden aber nicht geladen. Bitte um Abhilfe.
1 Answers
I have closed the flight simulator for days. Unfortunately, I don't get very far. When I clicked the "Remove" button selected a selection window with the path on which I want to remove. Then a blue bar runs from left to right. Will will be, with will be will be loaded and how many bytes have already been heard. If the other 990 Mbytes are used, the download is received and the message "Flight simulator is installed" is done. Then when I click on "Play" I see a black picture and that's it. Have uninstalled and reinstalled x times. However, more than 1 Gbyte is not loaded. Please remedy.
See if this helps.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
MSFS — recently answered
MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download Boeing 777-200ER liveries in MSFS 2024?Find Boeing 777-200ER liveries for MSFS 2024, match the exact aircraft add-on, install them on…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024?Find compatible C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024, install them on PC, and fix missing or broken…Read answer →
Chief Captain