Flsui 2020 lässt sich nicht downloaden und installieren

Heinz Galler Guest

Ich habe seit Tagen, den Flugsimulator geschlossenzuladen. Leider komme ich nicht weit. Wenn ich den Button "entfernen" klicke ausgewählte eine Auswahlfenster mit dem Pfad, auf den ich entfernen möchte. Dann läuft ein blauer Balken von Links nach Rechts. Wird wird wird, mit wird sein wird geladen und wieviel Bytes bereits gehört wird. Bei einer anderen 990 Mbytes wird der Download erhalten und die Anzeige "Flugsimulator ist installiert" wird erledigt. Wenn ich dann auf "Spielen" klicke, sehe ein schwarzes Bild und das war's dann. Habe schon x-mal deinstalliert und wieder installiert. Mehr als 1 Gbyte werden aber nicht geladen. Bitte um Abhilfe.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have closed the flight simulator for days. Unfortunately, I don't get very far. When I clicked the "Remove" button selected a selection window with the path on which I want to remove. Then a blue bar runs from left to right. Will will be, with will be will be loaded and how many bytes have already been heard. If the other 990 Mbytes are used, the download is received and the message "Flight simulator is installed" is done. Then when I click on "Play" I see a black picture and that's it. Have uninstalled and reinstalled x times. However, more than 1 Gbyte is not loaded. Please remedy.

See if this helps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-issues-with-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/b59fdf7e-a391-4ab9-8c12-c7173eb1de6a

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...