Best Traffic Addon? (FS2004)

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

I wanted to buy a new Traffic Addon but i wanted to know what one was the best ?

I have already got Just Flight's TRAFFIC 2005 but i thought the aircrafts where very poor and not good looking ans for TRAFFIC 2005 i was better of staying with WOAI.

But i want a very good one so any thought's please post.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Unfortunately i think you've answered your own question! You are better off staying with WOAI 😀 . I had a traffic addon once but they were....well....rubbish so i ditched it and stayed with WOAI.

Pro Member Captain

Well i guess il will not bother buying a new Traffic package.

Well now let me start a new question,

What is better, WOAL or PAI ?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

WOAI without a doubt 😀 !

Pro Member Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

WOAI without a doubt 😀 !

Well i shall go back to WOAI then !

But another question,

On Traffic 2005 Addon it addes voices aswell like instead of the american default voice it adds British & German English ect... very good and makes it that little bit better.

Is there any chance i can get those voices installed without having the aircrafts there without causing a error ?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I would'nt have thought so, but i do think there is an addon around that you can add different accents to ATC, i'll have to have a look around and see where i came across it!

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Have you removed traffic030528.bgl from your scenery/world/scenery folder, this gets rid of all the default traffic.

Pro Member Captain

What emerald is on about, That never happend to me.

When i first installed WOAI a while back i installed every package avalible and stupid me put AI Traffic to 100% and i was waiting upto 30mins at heathrow fighting with other A/C to get onto the runway.

But i had my default traffic aswell and everything was still moving ok.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

morris91 wrote:

When i first installed WOAI a while back i installed every package avalible and stupid me put AI Traffic to 100% and i was waiting upto 30mins at heathrow fighting with other A/C to get onto the runway.

\

lol happened to me

BTW dont go overboard because i had a 5 planes in a huge cluster it looked so funny out of the cockpit window but then they wouldnt let my aircraft go because they just kept coming and coming then i finally just said Censored and went on the runway.

Pro Member Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

morris91 wrote:

\

lol happened to me

BTW dont go overboard because i had a 5 planes in a huge cluster it looked so funny out of the cockpit window but then they wouldnt let my aircraft go because they just kept coming and coming then i finally just said Censored and went on the runway.

Thats what i had to do.

After 30mins your going, Oh forget this.

And i shoot my Boeing 757-200 strait into a British Airways B747-200 and took off. turned off the radio.

Luckly i didnt have my crash settings turned on.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I had SKAI Traffic on FULL traffic settings man did I love that traffic.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Yeah, ATC traffic jam handling in FS9 is very poor, especially at the big airports like LHR, JFK, FRA,... If you take off without the permisson your IFR is cancelled and you can pretty much restart the whole flight.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...