Best AI Traffic Addon

Pro Member Trainee
gordan_falcon Trainee

I really want to get some good, realistic (real companies/paint/ways the planes act) traffic that won't kill my framerates. PLEASE help me and tell me which AI traffic addon is the best

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
gordan_falcon Trainee

is ultimate traffic 07 better than the new 2010?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No, sorry. I didn't notice the date.

Get the newest if you get it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
santiess Trainee

What you say is My Traffic '10
that program really sucks the planes are fake etc

Ultimate traffic 2007 is much better

but for the best is Ultimate traffic II (2)

Pro Member Trainee
Longhaul4441 Trainee

I personally like 2010. There are way more active AI a/c than the previous versions, and yes the do look fake. But if you don't check them out when you fly and just look out the window or pan around you a/c from the outside you can see the skies filled with a/c. As for which one has the most realism, 2010 has a lot to be desired in the way of a/c graphics but there are some very nice looking paint schemes. And there is a way to make your installed a/c AI flyable. But this involves editing CFG files and if your not comfortable with it, then just adding what the program installs should do ya.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...