Just Flight - Cargo Pilot

Pro Member Trainee
rossi85 Trainee

HI all, has anyone got Just flight Cargo for FSX. I have it and it seems as though its almost impossible to earn enough quickly.

Has anyone got any hints or tips that me be of help please.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Greyson Bassett (greystone) Trainee

On Friday your company will reflect new money based on two sources: 1). your deliveries, and 2). revenue from "other" sources in the firm

All in all, it takes several weeks of flying and aircraft upgrades to make the big cash-- enough for jumbo jets, but the sim is somewhat bizarre in that it gives you more reward money if you spend a good deal of time in the air, as opposed to really looking at your Return On Investment (ROI) for more difficult and lucrative cargo runs. I would have preferred a selection switch during installation that only took into account actual expenses (fuel, aircraft maintenance, aircraft upgrades, etc) against income from deliveries. It's a very unrealistic business model when you get an unexpected windfall of several million dollars on Friday mornings.

Just Flight says they were trying to give the simmer an opportunity to have an earlier experience with big jets by making it easier to come up with cash. All it did for me was make me put it on the shelf and not use it again. I assume you have checked out the Cargo Pilot forum:

http://forum.justflight.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=7&SID=74z93zc593a2e198fe24b7za927af28z

Pro Member Trainee
rossi85 Trainee

Yer I gave up and stuck it on a shelf, lol. Waste of time and more than all, Money.

Abacus flight deck. Another waste of money for taccy software

greystone wrote:

On Friday your company will reflect new money based on two sources: 1). your deliveries, and 2). revenue from "other" sources in the firm

All in all, it takes several weeks of flying and aircraft upgrades to make the big cash-- enough for jumbo jets, but the sim is somewhat bizarre in that it gives you more reward money if you spend a good deal of time in the air, as opposed to really looking at your Return On Investment (ROI) for more difficult and lucrative cargo runs. I would have preferred a selection switch during installation that only took into account actual expenses (fuel, aircraft maintenance, aircraft upgrades, etc) against income from deliveries. It's a very unrealistic business model when you get an unexpected windfall of several million dollars on Friday mornings.

Just Flight says they were trying to give the simmer an opportunity to have an earlier experience with big jets by making it easier to come up with cash. All it did for me was make me put it on the shelf and not use it again. I assume you have checked out the Cargo Pilot forum:

http://forum.justflight.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=7&SID=74z93zc593a2e198fe24b7za927af28z

Surprised

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

it looks good but i hear its not cracked up to what its ment to be!! true?

Pro Member Trainee
Greyson Bassett (greystone) Trainee

Not for me. I have too much time in logistics to regard this as a fun thing to play with.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...