i know this has probably been asked a thousand times but was wondering if anyone has developed an add on payware or free that would make some jetways move in fs9.. just a note i already have the bostonv2 and eddw addons installed...didnt know if something else is avail seeing fsx has them and i know a lot of people are still using fs9 due to fpms.
thanks
tim
2 Answers
www.aerosoft.com
- AES
Cloud9 KDCA washington reagan intl... also has moving jetways.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain
Chief Captain