FS Copilot problem

Pro Member Trainee
jespere Trainee

Hello. I have downloaded FSCopilot 1.6. I have FSX Service Pack 2.
I first install it, and it seems fine. But when i start FSX it loads for 10 seconds, then closes down...And then I uninstall FSCopilot and it works... Anyone know why i cant get it working? I just want to hear that voice that talks when you land... minimums... 100, 50,40,30,20,10

thanks for help

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
D5Tweddle First Officer

I use PM sounds for the call outs, use this link to download it free.

http://www.projectmagenta.com/

Click on 'Downloads, then PM sounds. You must first download the 'widefs & fsuipc' and then follow the instructions. Once this has been downloaded, you must restart the PC for it to work.

On your original post of FSCopilot, I can not help. Sorry, but I thought this may help you for the moment.

Pro Member Trainee
jespere Trainee

hey thanks i downloaded PMsounds... i got the program up with all the sounds... will they play automaticly in flight simulator?

Pro Member First Officer
D5Tweddle First Officer

Yep, you have to double click the icon (PM sounds) before or during flight sim, it does not matter. Remember you can change the default aircraft on the PM Sounds pop up to either Airbus or Boeing.

Glad it helps.

Pro Member Trainee
jespere Trainee

it works with PMsounds... but there is so many annoying sounds, so i had to quit it. i only marked those sounds that i wanted, but still there are some sounds i hate !!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...