PLEASE ANYONE HELP??????? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
flightMike Trainee

ok hello. i have FSX and i had to reinstall FSX a few times because i left FSX for a bit but now im back. So my problem is.....

When i go onto mutiplayer. it wont let me talk anymore. i even went to network settings and when ever i check that box for enable voice it still wont work it unchecks itself!!!! and that one thing above under port limit or somethin it wont let me bring down that bar. i have installed service pack 1. and restarted my comp but nothin. i have also tried reinstalling FSX!!!

SO if anyone can help please do so!!! (Raderman i would like for u to reply :p)

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

When you say talk do you mean type or voice.
I use Skype, I don't use what they have.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
flightMike Trainee

i mean on FSX muliplayer something is wrong i mean talking as in voice also

Is there a skype cast for FSX??

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I use Skype with my friends not through Gamespy but we do use Gamespy to fly together.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Teamspeak 2 is also good (no distortion )

Pro Member Trainee
flightMike Trainee

ok.......but do you know anyway to fix it? can i have a skype cast thing or team speak please thanks. (i am sorta good pilot i know how to listen to ATC)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The other person or persons have to have it also.

http://www.skype.com/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Here is where you can get teamspeak2:
http://www.goteamspeak.com/?page=downloads
This will help you get setup if you want to run your own session:
http://forum.goteamspeak.com/showthread.php?p=177654
In regards to the default not working in fsx (gamespy), make sure in your control panel/sounds and audio devices/audio that both playback and recording are both set to your headset(the name of your headset should be there otherwise reinstall your headset drivers or program)
Now after, see if it keeps unchecking your selection in the fsx sound properties, it should work.If it does remeber to push and hold Ctrl button to speak.If it doesn't...I urge you to go with teamspeak or Skype, for a 'no hassle' approach.
Hope this helps

Pro Member Trainee
flightMike Trainee

thanks guys also i do have TS and skype, i will aslo try to re-install my mic. Thanks for all your help. PS. What teamspeak or skype cast do you guys hang out on. thanks again

Pro Member Trainee
flightMike Trainee

yea also in like free flight i cant hear the ATC controller or my poilets voice.

I really wana play online

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...