What's coming up next after FSX ?

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

Hey it's may 2008 already almost 2 years since fsx came out
any one has some news about the future flight simulator from microsoft this end of year ?

im corious to know please

thanks.

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Well I think fsx came out in august so its probably going to be august til its released. And as far as if another one is coming out I would probably think so because they have been coming out with a new one every 2 years.

Pro Member Trainee
PhilTaylor Trainee

stereomatic wrote:

Hey it's may 2008 already almost 2 years since fsx came out
any one has some news about the future flight simulator from microsoft this end of year ?

im corious to know please

thanks.

It is not news that Trains2 is next from us, in 2009. See tsinsider.com.

FS11 will be after that, but how much is unclear at this time.

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

Since the fsx came in august 2006 we are expecting the next one to be out this year..
well i hope so and not in 2009...

i can't find any info
this game is my life.

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

ye emerld your right look guys f2004 wit just the right add ons can look better then fsx and fs11 you would have to buy another super machine 😞

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

well i dont care as long as its beter than all the other ones but i still cant wait!! 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

well i hope the next flight sim will be worth it not saying Fsx isnt Fsx is the best one out and im on it every day

Pro Member Trainee
PhilTaylor Trainee

stereomatic wrote:

Since the fsx came in august 2006 we are expecting the next one to be out this year..
well i hope so and not in 2009...

i can't find any info
this game is my life.

let me repeat, there is no new release from Aces in 2008.

Trains2 is targeted at a 2009 release, as per the tsinsider.com site.

after that is FS11.

is it clear now?

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

were did you get that info from??? but still cant wait!!

Pro Member Trainee
PhilTaylor Trainee

puppy-paw wrote:

were did you get that info from??? but still cant wait!!

did you see and grok my sig? I have inside information because, well, I am inside.

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

lol

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

cool cant wait

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

Well, if FS11 is more graphics intensive than FSX, I won't have a good enough video card... I can barely run FSX as it is... Too bad... Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Concorde105 on Sun May 25, 2008 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
PhilTaylor Trainee

Concorde105 wrote:

Well, if FS11 is more graphics intensive than FSX, I won't have enough proccesor power... Too bad...

two things should help with that:
1) the fact that FS11 is still a ways off gives folk a chance to get fundage ready for upgrades
2) we are doing a lot of performance oriented work in the engine

Pro Member Trainee
Andrew Graver (barkoman) Trainee

I'm looking forward to the next release of Flight Sim. I have spent thousands on a new PC and a new 27" monitor for X. I have owned every edition of Flight Sim since day one and will continue to support it. The new train sim seems like a great game to get into as well. Thanks Phil for all that you do. My hat off to you and all at aces.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...