So, I really want to get CFS3, so can people post some screenshots??? And what airplanes there are???? Thanks for the help, someone!
1 Answers
I wouldn't recommend buying CFS3. Virtualy no online, too many bugs and glitches, lots of CDT's, the terrain is pretty ugly, and the Flight Models and Damage Models stink. I recommend Il2 Sturmovik 1946. It has better graphics, better flight and damage models, far more stable, over 256 flyable aircraft from rickety Gladiator Bi-planes to secret Nazi planes that never flew!. Plus it cost about $15 to $20 less than CFS3 and doesn't use up all you system resources.
Here are some trailers for Il2 '46.
1946 trailer
Pe-2 Peshka trailer
Sturmoviks over Manchuria trailer
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →
First Officer
Trainee