Sharing a Plane Problem

Pro Member Trainee
Kritz911 Trainee

Hey everybody,

since the Admins didn't cancel my Account yet, I would like to ask you about a problem I have recently experienced. I wanted to share my plane so that a friend could join it and I could teach him how and what to use in the cockpit to fly the realistic way. Anyway, he couln't join my Plane because he just couln't click the button where it says "join the aircraft" or so. It was simply gray. When I tried to get into his plane the same thing happened, I couldnt hit the button. I seen many people sharing there planes with others already and I couldnt get into theirs as well. I tried it with setting a pasword already but nothing has worked so far. Anyway, I have Service Pack 2 and 1 installed, no further Addons but some Planes of course.

Could Anyone help me?

I've tried sharing planes with different types of Aircrafts already yes.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

The session host has to have it enabled.
And if I havent already...welcome to the forums 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Kritz911 Trainee

warlord40 wrote:

The session host has to have it enabled.
And if I havent already...welcome to the forums 😉

Thanks for your reply, I think I had it enabled when I hosted the Server.
Well I'll just try it again!

Pro Member Trainee
cannonfodderDK Trainee

Its because your friend that wanna join your aircraft has to have the "share airplane" button turned off! Or else its just greyed out to him. But when you enable yours, and he disables he´s it will turn up black, so that you can join! Good luck. had the same problems myself when i tried with a bud of mine..

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

cannonfodderDK wrote:

Its because your friend that wanna join your aircraft has to have the "share airplane" button turned off! Or else its just greyed out to him. But when you enable yours, and he disables he´s it will turn up black, so that you can join! Good luck. had the same problems myself when i tried with a bud of mine..

What..?

You both have Share Aircraft enabled, one of you need to disable it.

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Razgr1z912 wrote:

cannonfodderDK wrote:

What..?

You both have Share Aircraft enabled, one of you need to disable it.

Correct (Razgr1z912)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...