Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Sharing a Plane Problem

Pro Member Trainee
Kritz911 Trainee

Hey everybody,

since the Admins didn't cancel my Account yet, I would like to ask you about a problem I have recently experienced. I wanted to share my plane so that a friend could join it and I could teach him how and what to use in the cockpit to fly the realistic way. Anyway, he couln't join my Plane because he just couln't click the button where it says "join the aircraft" or so. It was simply gray. When I tried to get into his plane the same thing happened, I couldnt hit the button. I seen many people sharing there planes with others already and I couldnt get into theirs as well. I tried it with setting a pasword already but nothing has worked so far. Anyway, I have Service Pack 2 and 1 installed, no further Addons but some Planes of course.

Could Anyone help me?

I've tried sharing planes with different types of Aircrafts already yes.

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

The session host has to have it enabled.
And if I havent already...welcome to the forums Wink

Pro Member Trainee
Kritz911 Trainee

warlord40 wrote:

The session host has to have it enabled.
And if I havent already...welcome to the forums Wink

Thanks for your reply, I think I had it enabled when I hosted the Server.
Well I'll just try it again!

Pro Member Trainee
cannonfodderDK Trainee

Its because your friend that wanna join your aircraft has to have the "share airplane" button turned off! Or else its just greyed out to him. But when you enable yours, and he disables hes it will turn up black, so that you can join! Good luck. had the same problems myself when i tried with a bud of mine..

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

cannonfodderDK wrote:

Its because your friend that wanna join your aircraft has to have the "share airplane" button turned off! Or else its just greyed out to him. But when you enable yours, and he disables hes it will turn up black, so that you can join! Good luck. had the same problems myself when i tried with a bud of mine..

What..?

You both have Share Aircraft enabled, one of you need to disable it.

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Razgr1z912 wrote:

cannonfodderDK wrote:

Its because your friend that wanna join your aircraft has to have the "share airplane" button turned off! Or else its just greyed out to him. But when you enable yours, and he disables hes it will turn up black, so that you can join! Good luck. had the same problems myself when i tried with a bud of mine..

What..?

You both have Share Aircraft enabled, one of you need to disable it.

Correct (Razgr1z912)

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1 You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Related Topics