I've been using this but I have a problem with the random failures it generates. I don't mind it creating failures as it keeps me on my toes but on one flight it drained an engine feed tank 'instantly' so engine 3 cut out at FL500 and on another it switced off all 3 INS units so I was left with no navigation early on in the flight. These 'failures' arn''t very realistic as I imagine its unheard off for all 3 INS units to fail. I would have thought a failure only takes place as a result of my actions but it seems anything can happen. It wouldn't be so bad if the end flight report showed the failiures that took place and the action the pilot took. Is there a list of the failures FsP can generate?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →