I have seen a posting on one of the aircrafts which enables pilots to communicate to the passengers thru pa. can anyone tell me whenr would i be able to find it? thanks.
5 Answers
search for "greg737" at www.avsim.com
There's also the FDSX Panel available @ AvSim ![]()
Chris, what is that car in your signature?
Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:
Chris, what is that car in your signature?
President Bush's limousine ![]()
awesome 😀 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain