FSBuild 2.3 to (FSX) PMDG 747 FMC

Pro Member Trainee
MonsoonMally Trainee

Hi all

I seem to be having difficulty getting my flight plan (I create one ok in FSBuild2.3 (EGLF to LCRA Farnborough to Akrotiri)) - but I cannot seem to 'load' this into the FMC - 'Not In Database' is displayed.

Its driving me nuts - I really wanna fly using the FMC.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Or maybe even a simple step-by-step guide to make sure I'm doing things right as far as flight transfer is concerned.

Your help would be MOST appreciated!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

Some software, I- FLY or this one have different navdata base than FSX and U have to update it. Because I am using other software from FSBuild (ISG1) and with that I have no problems if U cannot have any solution I would recommend to ask the forum there (Ernie Alston) the support from him is remarkable. They have navdata updates free in there site

Pro Member Trainee
MonsoonMally Trainee

Thanks for the response.

I only recently purchased FSBuild, so I would think this up-to-date anyway?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...