FS 2004 Rudder Problem.

Pro Member Trainee
frogdog33 Trainee

HELP! When starting flight in FS 2004 w/ Beechcraft King Air...my rudder defaults to 70-75% right. NUMPAD5 does nothing to correct. Result...I am all over the taxiway! Am I doing something wrong somewhere? I use a Thrustmaster Couger HOTAS but have no seperate rudder controls. FS settings are set at AUTORUDDER. Thanks. FROGDOG

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

If you have rudder pedals or a joy stick that twisters R & L un check auto rudder.
If none of your movements work go and control panel in your pc then to game controllers and reset controller

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If that won't work then try this.
Many joysticks seem to have a problem with either right or left pull.
Try here for the answer to your particular problem, I hope they can solve it.

http://forums.frugalsworld.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=38

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Scott Archbold (Scotteiboi) Trainee

I have also had the same problem with my joystick, all I did was reset the controls by doing this: Press alt when flying in FS9>>>Options>>>Controls>>>Calibrate Joystick, and move the jotstick around until everything is in the center postion then close. ^^,

You should also check that AutoPilot is off..... that's a classic ...

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

Guest you forgot to sign in ?
What is your name ?

Pro Member Trainee
ortegren Trainee

Sorry 'bout that. Didn't realize I wasn't logged in...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...