CH Rudder pedals/ Ch Flightstick Pro problems

Pro Member Trainee
J3 Trainee

Hello all. I searched the archives as best I could and did not find this topic.

I just installed FS X but my rudder pedals don't work. They work in Win XP. They are the gameport style, not USB. I have unselected auto rudder, recalibrated, installed updated Direct X, and tried everything I could think of. Does anybody know what else to do?

Also, I can't get the hat switch to look left and right like Ihad in FS 2004. I tried reassigning the different look commands to no avail.

I'm not liking FS X so far. I shoud have stayed with FS 2004.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
ESLP Trainee

J3 wrote:

Hello all. I searched the archives as best I could and did not find this topic.

I just installed FS X but my rudder pedals don't work. They work in Win XP. They are the gameport style, not USB. I have unselected auto rudder, recalibrated, installed updated Direct X, and tried everything I could think of. Does anybody know what else to do?

Also, I can't get the hat switch to look left and right like Ihad in FS 2004. I tried reassigning the different look commands to no avail.

I'm not liking FS X so far. I shoud have stayed with FS 2004.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Have you tried to go to the CH product site, I had the same problem download the Control manager rearrange some of the setting and it is working ok

here the site

http://www.chproducts.com/retail/pedals.html

This is for the pedal but if you browse you will find the manager

good luck

Pro Member Trainee
J3 Trainee

Thanks, that got me on the right track. I saw that on the CH site last night but didn't mess the control axes. The rudders work now. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the hat switch to look left and right. I keep assigning them to but it isn't working.

Thanks again.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...