Rudder pedal axsis?

Pro Member Trainee
Antmanic Trainee

hi this is driving me mad my left and right rudder peddal on my system are on different axsis and therefore i cant use them in fsx.
Does any one know of a program that can map them on the same axsis?

thanks ant

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Mark (totallyfrozen) Trainee

Not sure exactly. I guess the first place I'd start is to visit the manufacturer's website and download the latest software/drivers for the pedals. See if an update might either fix that or give you more options so that you can change it. You might check that site's FAQ also and see if it's a common question that has already been answered there.

Pro Member Trainee
Antmanic Trainee

thanks i have contacted the manufacturer but still no reply. On thier site it says it is compatible with flight sim but i can't find any drivers. Device comes up but the axises seem to be wrong.

They are Keybird pedals by Kinfo (Shenzhen keyinfo technology co. ltd) does any one have the same?

Pro Member Trainee
Mark (totallyfrozen) Trainee

I have Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals and they haven't given me any problems; but that doesn't really help you (unless you're willing to cough up the money to replace your existing pedals with the Saitek pedals). Hopefully, someone with some useful information will post in here for you soon.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...