Aircraft color....

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Lately I've noticed yet another Glitch? When selecting the G 21A Goose, all the aircraft show as white? Doesn't matter which variant of the goose I select, it comes up white. Any ideas? I tried repair, but don't really want to uninstall and reinstall as I would hate ot have to go through all the settings for the yoke, quadrant and rudders again.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Most likely your video card, it can't render the textures.
Lower some of the other settings, autogen, AI, see if that helps.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

It seemed to deicde to come back... it only affected the extreior of the Goose, not ant other detail or aircraft? All settings were the same but now it works normally. I think I've gone through an FSX bermuda triangle...

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Try turning the World Scenary up, things lose thieir color and texture quality on very low- Note it will slow down FPS (for me 😀 )

Westenstyle

Pro Member First Officer

Yeah I think it's an update thing in FSX. It seems better when the weather is dialed in lower.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...