Lately I've noticed yet another Glitch? When selecting the G 21A Goose, all the aircraft show as white? Doesn't matter which variant of the goose I select, it comes up white. Any ideas? I tried repair, but don't really want to uninstall and reinstall as I would hate ot have to go through all the settings for the yoke, quadrant and rudders again.
4 Answers
Most likely your video card, it can't render the textures.
Lower some of the other settings, autogen, AI, see if that helps.

It seemed to deicde to come back... it only affected the extreior of the Goose, not ant other detail or aircraft? All settings were the same but now it works normally. I think I've gone through an FSX bermuda triangle...
Try turning the World Scenary up, things lose thieir color and texture quality on very low- Note it will slow down FPS (for me 😀 )
Westenstyle
Yeah I think it's an update thing in FSX. It seems better when the weather is dialed in lower.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain