Favorite Payware addon or aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
larobley Trainee

I was wondering what is your favorite top 2 payware. I purchased airbus collection F-Lite from just flight and I wasn't very impressed with it. So iam just wondering what other flight simmers have purchased and if it was worth the money and exceeded expectations. 😎

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

PMDG 747
PMDG 737

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

CLS A340 Cls A330

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Not aircraft, but Flight Environment X. Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

Look for the "Pilot in Command" label. They are generally superior. PMDG has some really awesome aircraft and Wilco. I own the PMDG 767 and Wilco "Feel There" Airbus collection 2 as well as the 737 series. They are IMHO some of the best decks out there. Especially the Feel There 737. Really well done!

Pro Member Trainee
Mark (totallyfrozen) Trainee

The Hughes H-1B "special"
No 2D cockpit, but it looks VERY good, sounds VERY good (this plane has the best audio that I've heard in any flight sim plane), and it's a challenge to fly!
http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd490!0,4955957930,D10729

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...