Ultimate Traffic, anyone else not satisfied?

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Anyone else not satisfied with the lack of ai and paints in UT? Please say.

Westernstyle 😂

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

UT is total crap. Better of with taking the time to download WOAI

Pro Member First Officer

I got a promblam with that- i get the installer, try to install a package, it says a file isnt there- Idk what it means 😕

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Perhaps if you could post more information, like the exact text of the error message you get, someone might have some ideas.

Probably not me, though - I'm not familiar with that software 😕

Pro Member First Officer

antone wrote:

Perhaps if you could post more information, like the exact text of the error message you get, someone might have some ideas.

Probably not me, though - I'm not familiar with that software 😕

Here it is- Could not load file or asseembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLibVersion=0.84.0.0, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of it dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

WOAI and PAI might have better quality aircraft and repaints but there aren't that many airline packages available. They keep remaking the same airlines over and over especially WOAI.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

C'mon Vegas 317 Total packages isn't enough for you, and STILL growing, when i first went to WOAI, they had around 250. Plus they have military, GA, cargo and of course the airlines, and to top it off, FREEWARE!
PS: Can you please name one example of them producing the same product over and over? 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

UT is total crap. Better of with taking the time to download WOAI

I am 100% with Cheeks on that one... World Of AI blows everyone away for complete packages and ease of use.

You could also use World Of Traffic, but you have to download every single plane and set up the text files before compiling your traffic.bgl. Total pain in the butt.

Pro Member Trainee
burton Trainee

skAI blows the living crap out of each and every AI package.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

burton wrote:

skAI blows the living crap out of each and every AI package.

Uh huh, I second that too. I had completely forgotten. WOAI and skAI are the best AI out there 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

WOAI has much better quality aircraft than PAI.

but i use both only a few PAI but several WOAI packages.....i try to use the best of both worlds

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

C'mon Vegas 317 Total packages isn't enough for you, and STILL growing, when i first went to WOAI, they had around 250. Plus they have military, GA, cargo and of course the airlines, and to top it off, FREEWARE!
PS: Can you please name one example of them producing the same product over and over? 😕

JAL (Japan Airlines). I can't find Air Bulgaria AI package, TAROM. Russian airlines are nowhere in sight. Also, WOAI makes alot of very small African airlines which I don't think are downloaded that much at all.

Pro Member First Officer

I think they put those in WOAI beecause it's compatible with UT, right?

Those small airlines aren't included in UT and great aircraft, such as Ilussian IL86, or even the DC-8's and DC-9's! Piece of Censored

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Westernstyle wrote:

I think they put those in WOAI beecause it's compatible with UT, right?

Those small airlines aren't included in UT and great aircraft, such as Ilussian IL86, or even the DC-8's and DC-9's! Piece of Censored

If you use UT and WOAI you need to delete aircraft in UT so you don't have double flights. I used to do that until I messed up mt FS. Now I use WOai and PAI. Too lazy to setup UT. 😉

Aircraft used in WOAI are the same that you can use to substitute the UT ones. Evolve AI, Aardvark...

I understand about the small airlines not included in UT but for someone who doesn't want to pay $30 for UT it should be more logical for WOAI to make te major carriers first or should I say all national carriers first and than move to the smaller ones. I am not saying that they didn't do that but they are still missing a few of them. 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Or alot. Yesterday, i was flying and India, and i saw an Aeroflot A310. I thought "normal". But the call sigh was Air India and it was doing the flight of Air India! Plus most Airlines aren't included round the world............

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...